Tomorrow is New Year’s Eve and Sunday will be 2012. After the partying is done and the old year ushered out, what kind of goals do you have for the New Year?
A lot of people have New Year’s Resolutions: lose weight, save money, take a trip, and so on and so on. Why not start out your New Year with some New Year’s Goals.
Some goals might include:
- Learning a new skill — Want to learn XML or HTML coding? Find a website that will teach you!
- Improving on a skill you already have — Are you a writer? Help us out with the blog and practice your writing skills!
- Exercise your strengths — See above! We’d love help with the blog. :D
- Work on your weaknesses — Not so great in math? There are tutors out there who are happy to help!
- Create a mission statement for yourself — Remember to make it an action statement.
- Seeing yourself in a new job or finishing your degree in 2013 — That’s why you’re in the BPS program. Keep up the hard work!
Whatever your goals, or resolutions, might be, have a safe and happy New Year.